Cape Town is growing in popularity with interested people from all over the country and world, the construction industry is feverishly trying to meet the demand but when you add to that the growing demand for low cost housing we have our jobs cut out trying to meet it.
National government’s plan to spend more than R940 billion on infrastructure development will position the construction sector well for growth in 2018, in particular, social housing, renewable energy and roads infrastructure projects are expected to sustain growth and drive the urbanisation and semi-migration expansion in the Western Cape.
The Cape Construction Expo 2018 is the only event dedicated exclusively to the building and construction industry in the Western Cape and it presents a unique opportunity for product manufacturers and distributors as well as service providers to network with key buyers from the sector. Source Cape Construction Website
Quick facts about the construction industry in the Western Cape:
- Western Cape contributes almost 14% to the national economy
- Growth for the Western Cape is predicted to increase to 2.8% by 2018
- Western Cape has earmarked a further R17.3 billion for infrastructural public works
- R5.2m had been set aside for local contractors to apply for subcontracting tenders.
The Value of a Professional Exhibition Stand.
Let Konstruct help you compete with these big brand with one of our ready made Economy Stands, a blank canvas just waiting to be adorned with you brand at the fraction of the cost.
New at the Expo in 2018!
- 7 exhibition zones dedicated to concrete, construction, digital construction, Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) services, surfaces and finishes, smart building / eco build, tools and equipment.
- Stakeholders Engagement Forum providing inside access to Western Cape’s provincial government as well as key stakeholders defining the development pipeline for the region
- Free Professional Training Programme featuring more than 20 workshops over the 2 days of the event